BECOME A VENDOR.
Akron Roller Derby are a diverse group of athletes built for hard hits and fast speeds! Playing at the John S. Knight Center in the heart of downtown Akron and the Summit County Fairgrounds, the team represents the sport of roller derby in Akron and surrounding areas, offering fun times and excitement the whole family can enjoy!
Roller derby is one of the fastest growing sports in the world. Fans often travel to cheer on their teams. Partnering with the Akron Roller Derby allows your product to gain exposure in a unique and exciting way!
Stats and Facts
● Bouts are family friendly and suitable for all ages
● Average fan attendance is 300-500 per bout
Rates and Details
● $35 @JSK / $25 @ Fairgrounds for a 10’ x10’ spot to set up your merchandise (loading/unloading is the responsibility of the vendor)
● All vendors will receive a shout out with the business name and product(s) from the announcers during the bout
● $10 additional fee and we provide a 6-foot table (vendor must supply the cover)
● $20 additional fee for a half page ad in our program (digital ad to be provided by the vendor within 7 business days of the bout)
● $35 additional fee for a full page ad in our program (digital ad to be provided by the vendor within 7 business days of the bout)
● Items for sale must be family-friendly (PG-13)
● John S Knight Center
● Use of an outlet / power when vending at the John S Knight Center will incur a charge of $63.
● No food or beverage is allowed to be offered for sale
● Vendors are allowed entry at 4:15 for set up. Vendor must be set up by 5:00 unless prior arrangements have been made.
● Summit County Fairgrounds - Vendors are allowed entry at 4:00 for set up. Vendor must be set up by 4:50 unless prior arrangements have been made. Doors open to the public at 5:00, first whistle at 6:00.